Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Challenge Day 8

So I'm through week 1 on the 24-Day Challenge. Against better judgement, I did measure and take a picture. I've lost 11 inches total throughout my body. I haven't stepped on a scale yet though. WOO HOO! The picture doesn't really show a difference yet. I can sort of see it in my face and definitely feel it in my pants and bra :). Yesterday I threw in some weight training instead of walking to give my knee a little break. Whipped out my 15 Minutes Workout book after my last class left and lifted some weights. Mama needs to tone these arms and get rid of the "teacher flap."

I was joking with a friend of mine and have decided to change my name to Camel, I drink so much water now it's not even funny. Yesterday I put away 128oz. That is more than 3 quarts of water! Anyway, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment