Sunday, April 21, 2013

Better late than never...

Sorry I haven't been updating this as frequently as I would have liked; it was a beautiful weekend and hubby was off so we decided to be outside and enjoy the sun. Challenge is going well, I've been doing everything I'm supposed to be doing and it seems to be working. I was advised not to measure or weigh myself yet since it is still on the early side so even though I am super tempted, I'm going to follow the advice.

Since we have had such beautiful weather the past 6 days I've chosen to walk around campus during my conference rather than sit in the teacher's lounge. Tuesday I walked 3 miles, Wednesday 3 more miles, Thursday we were at Disneyland with some mommy friends and walked 6 miles, Friday I did 3 more miles, and Yesterday we went down to San Diego to visit and have lunch with my brother and sister-in-law and walked 3.5 miles around Coronado island and Mission Beach. My knee was screaming from all the walking and William was sick today, so we took a nice little break and watched movies all day.

William and his Uncle Bry Bry.

Us in front of the Hotel del Coronado, so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment