Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SPARKle with me...

SPARK was how I was introduced to AdvoCare. My friend Abbey had this "great new product I just had to try." Boy was she right. I tried it once and never looked back! SPARK is my life-line. I only had 4 hours of combined sleep last night because of my fussy baby. This morning, I didn't even blink, grabbed my SPARK and feel like I got a full night's rest. Before SPARK I would have been a vegetable by 2:45 in the afternoon. Now, I'm go, go, go, no need for a nap! I owe so much to AdvoCare and I've barely started with the company. I have my energy back, I'm getting my body back, I have my brain back! After the 24 Day Challenge plus a few weeks, I've lost 22.5 inches total so far AND 6 pounds. I wore a skirt from 2 sizes ago on Saturday and ROCKED IT!

This online event will give you everything you need to know about products and business opportunities. Need to lose weight? AdvoCare can help. Need extra energy? AdvoCare can help. Need extra cash? AdvoCare can help. Need to gain muscle or great products for training for that next marathon? AdvoCare can help. Need a fast full balance meal on the go? AdvoCare can help. Want great nutrition without the hassle? AdvoCare can help. Need to re-hydrate after that workout or big night out? AdvoCare can help. Want to sleep better or fix that yucky mood? AdvoCare can help! I could go on all day, whatever you need there is a product for you.  You owe it to yourself to check this out.

This webinar is a perfect introduction to AdvoCare. Deanne is so informative and explains everything so well. http://vimeo.com/66769447



Heard enough and just want to start shopping?
https://www.advocare.com/130426993

Want to be a Distributor or Business Builder?
https://www.advocare.com/findmember.aspx?ReturnURL=~/Microsite/Enrollment/MemberPath.aspx
My Distributor # is 130426993

Have any questions, feel free to ask away. I just started too but I can get you the answers you need. Come SPARKle with us and be part of the AdvoCare family!



No comments:

Post a Comment