Monday, May 6, 2013

Almost done with the 24 Day Challenge (pictures)

So today is day 22 of 24. Not only do I feel awesome, but I look better than I have in a long time. I still have a ways to go but this was a great start. Total inches lost so far; 19. Total pounds; 6. I had a huge start in the cleanse phase and I was walking a ton and working out 3 additional times a week. I would have had even better results had I continued on that path but as always, life happens and I stumbled along the way. I missed things in the challenge. I had to stop walking as much because my knee started acting crazy, and during week 2 we had a flu bout through our house and mother nature wasn't being very nice to me. This past weekend was full of parties and I didn't scrimp on the fun. I don't regret any of it either. Everyone kept telling me how great I looked and that is enough motivation for me to keep going. I know I need to get back to the working out part and have my 24 DVD in my bag ready to go once my students leave this afternoon!

A little perspective... this was just 22 days ago...


Here's what I currently look like. PS this white shirt used to show EVERYTHING and look pretty awful and the bra I'm wearing stopped fitting Dec 2011, it fits again! The jeans are the same from the first pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment